Register description in accordance with Personal Data Act (523/1999) 10 §
Tietosuojakone Oy / PrivateOn
Business ID: 2582597-3
2. Person in charge and/or contact person
Person: Tietosuojakone Oy / PrivateOn
Phone: +358 20 711 8260
3.Name on the register
Customer register of PrivateOn.
4. Basis for the holding of the personal data register
The person has registered as a customer of PrivateOn and/or has bought/rented goods and/or services from PrivateOn.
5. The purpose of the processing of the personal data
The purpose of the register is to maintain the customer register of PrivateOn and to keep record of and to process the customer orders. Personal data may be used for the development of PrivateOn and statistical purposes. The personal data is to be handled in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
The personal data maintained in the register may be used for advertisement purposes without disclosing personal data of a customer to third parties.
6. Contents of the register
The register collects basic information regarding the registered people, such as:
– First and family name of the person
– Tel. phone number
– Data and information of orders
7. Regular sources of information
Information concerning the customer is received from the customer.
8. Regular destinations of disclosed data and transfer of data to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area
No disclosure of data to third parties. No disclosure of date outside the EU or EEA.
9. The principles of data file securing
Register will not be disclosed to third parties. To operate the register a person has to have a rightful permit to use the servers of PrivateOn. Register is held in a password protected server of PrivateOn.
10. Registered person’s right to prohibit processing
The data subject has the right to prohibit the controller to process personal data for purposes of direct advertising, distance selling, other direct marketing, market research, opinion polls, public registers or genealogical research. The prohibition must be done in writing and addressed to the person in charge of the register.
11. Registered person’s inspection right
The registered people have the right to inspect the register data concerning themselves and get copies of it on request. The inspection request must be done in writing and addressed to the person in charge of the register.